- What is Naked Brand Group Limited's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol NAKD.
- When was Naked Brand Group Limited incorporated?
May 17, 2009
- When did Naked Brand Group Limited become a public company?
- Where is Naked Brand Group Limited located?
Suite 2303A, Level 23
25 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
- When is Naked Brand Group Limited's fiscal year end?
- Who is Naked Brand Group Limited's transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust
- Who is Naked Brand Group Limited's independent auditor?
BDO Audit Pty Ltd.
Level 11, 1 Margaret Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9251 4100
- Who is Naked Brand Group Limited's outside legal counsel?
Jeffrey M. Gallant
- Who is Naked Brand Group Limited’s investor relations contact?
MZ Group | Executive
Vice President - MZ North America
- What were the terms of Naked Brand Group Inc.’s merger with Bendon Limited?
The merger between Naked Brand Group Inc. and Bendon Limited was approved by Naked Brand Group Inc. stockholders on June 11, 2018. Under the terms of the Merger Agreement, Naked and Bendon became wholly-owned subsidiaries of a newly formed company, Bendon Group Holding Limited, which has been renamed Naked Brand Group Limited ("Holdco"), and exchanged their securities for ordinary shares of Holdco. The Naked shares were exchanged for Holdco shares at the rate of 1 Naked share for 0.2 Holdco shares. Holdco's ordinary shares will commence trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol "NAKD".
For additional information on the transaction, see Naked's Current Report on Form 8-K and Holdco's Report of Foreign Private Issuer on Form 6-K, each of which can be obtained, without charge, at the SEC's internet site (http://www.sec.gov).
- What is Naked Brand Group Limited's Cusip and ISIN?
On June 24, 2018, Naked Brand Group Limited (the "Company") was issued a new International Securities Identification Number (ISIN). The new ISIN for the Company is AU0000016941. The Company's CUSIP number and trading symbol remain unchanged as Q6519T 109 and "NAKD," respectively. Holders with questions relating to trading of the Company's securities and the new ISIN can contact the Company's transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, at 1-800-509-5586.